UT300R2U USB Drivers Working on Windows XP

Got my BSNL UT300R2U USB Drivers working on Windows XP. My previous attempts were futile. This time, one of these files did it right.
usbdriver when installed was asking me to plug in the USB device. I plugged out/in a couple of times, did not see any recognition of USB device.
Then installed model dlls, using the Windows Add/Remove wizard that turned up.
In a couple of minutes, I found USB Modem connection working and later the installshield of the usbdriver also finished the installation.

Now, I have two connections from the single modem. Ethernet going to Linux box (Goofy) and USB connection to Laptop (Dogbert).

Thank you retupmoc, for the USB cable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

worked perfectly
worked perfectly..thanks for this post! The driver search and installation takes about 10 minutes, so be patient folks.