So, posting from vim Successful

So, I can successfully post a complete entry to LJ from vim. This is using a python utility called pyljvim. It loads up the LJInterface for the post and when run LJPost, calls a python script which takes up the interface and contents and publishes it to Livejournal. Simple is'nt it?
Okay, I did not write it. I was searching and found it in the deep web. I think it was not working as well. So I fixed it,made it work and after analyzing various failures on windows due to file enconding issues with vim and cmd.exe, I decided to drop the encoding support on windows and its finally working now.

Okay, todays highlight then!

TLPC


TLPC stands for Ten Laptops Per Child. V4Vijaykumar is the mind behind this concept as he finds OLPC is not the optimum yet and prices can be further reduced!

Join the TLPC discussion group if you wish to discuss on Ten Laptops Per Child concept ( not the initiative,remember!).

No comments: